human history and Ecoloigcal Context

Sunday, February 04, 2007

meal

Food

Ravioli and cranberry juice

On a Saturday night at 7:30, I toke a picture of a meal I had eaten. I made the ravioli by myself and enjoyed it. It is not an often meal but it is favored. Opened from a can and cooked on a stove in a pan, it was ready in 15 minutes. The savor of the sauce was so fulfilling as it traveled down my throat to be mashed inside my intestine. The meat wrapped around the saucy dough was appetizing. I could taste the tomato sauce and butter that’s being absorbed by the dough. Cranberry juice was then gulped down to finish my simple meal of that night. The sweet red drink was so pure and cold that it made me want to go for seconds, but I was too complete.
The ingredient that was made to make ravioli was flour for the dough and beef. The sauce is a mixture of tomato paste and water. The cranberry juice is contained with concentrated cranberry and sugar. With that meal I could have said I was pretty much done eating for the night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juggleandhope said...

Faith,

What would you compare the texture of the dough plus sauce to?

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home